Here is some general information on Connie’s Place, our pet friendly Sedona Inn
- All rates are double occupancy, quad for the two bedroom unit.
- Weekends, holidays and special times require a minimum two-day stay.
- Rates include housekeeping every third day for longer stays.
- Rates do not include breakfast, we are not a bed and breakfast, we are an inn.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes. You will receive free use of gym and resort use at Los Abrigados, Sedona Spa basic day membership, in-room bottled water, and WiFi.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., or as arranged. Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Pets welcome* (no fees up to room limit; must be well-behaved, and on a leash at all times, and cannot be left in rooms unattended).
- Connie’s Place is suitable for children.
- Connie’s Place is a smoke-free environment indoors, in both rooms and in the backyard. This no smoking policy applies to electronic cigarettes as well. There is a designated smoking area on the property.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to our guest rooms.ii
- Specific individual needs will always be addressed.
- Travel/Trip Insurance is highly recommended. For travel protection insurance, we suggest CSA Travel Protection Insurance at 800.348.9505 or www.csatravelprotection.com or contact your local AAA Travel Agent for specific insurance plans available.
You know we love pets at Connie’s Place but, we remind you that it is just that – a hotel and not a boarding kennel. Your pet is your responsibility. Never leave them unattended in a room or in the yard. You must pick up after your pet. We don’t mind you leaving your pet in your room for a short time, but you must check with staff and leave a phone number. Your pet must NOT bark or cause room damage. Any damages will be added to your account. We love pets, but some of our guests are not pet lovers, and have come to Connie’s Place for a peaceful and quiet, relaxing and tranquil visit, so we ask our guests to be considerate of each other.
Thank you, Steve & Connie Segner, owners, Connie’s Place
All reservations are secured at time of booking with a credit card deposit which varies according to the length of your stay:
- One or two nights, one-night lodging charge
- Three or more nights, 50% of lodging charges
- The remaining balance is charged 15 days from the date of reservation
Rates are subject to state sales tax plus local lodging tax and are subject to change without notice.
A two-night stay is required when a reservation includes a Saturday night for both places.
When notice of a cancellation is provided more than 16 days in advance of the arrival date, a full refund will be made. When notice of a cancellation is provided 15 days or fewer from the arrival date you are responsible for the entire booking, a refund is subject to re-rental of the reserved room or rooms without loss to Connie’s Place. WE do not move reservations or cancel reservations for any reason as well as medical or family emergencies. We strongly recommend cancelation insurance if you want to protect your self. The cancellation policy may differ for stays longer than two nights and more than one room. Written confirmation and acknowledgment from Connie’s Place are required for all cancellations. For these reasons, please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us. Due to our strict cancellation policy trip insurance is highly recommended. We suggest InsureMyTrip.com
Late Arrival/Early Departure
Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017. Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures are considered to be cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy and fees as described above.
Deposit and cancellation policies for group reservations differ. Contact the hotel for details on group reservations 1.800.313.0017.
Due to the nature of Connie’s Place, each room can accommodate only the number of individuals as confirmed in the reservation. If the number of individuals in your party increases, contact us for additional room availability. The hotel does not have cribs, cots or roll-away beds.
In accordance with Arizona State law, smoking is prohibited throughout the entire building. It is also prohibited in all outdoor areas of the hotel including porches and parking lots, there is a designated smoking area. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for any evidence of smoking within the building. We ask heavy smokers to consider other accommodations.
Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guests will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. Agent and Owner assume no responsibility for ensuring that the residence is locked and secured during the period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Agent and Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
Furthermore, we regret that due to overbooking policies by some third-party hotel booking websites, (who may book you a room even though the hotel is full), we cannot be responsible unless you book your stay through our website or call us directly. The dates on our website will always be accurate.